The 4th annual MMO Calendar sales are closed and the calendars have gone to print.
We would like to thank all of the developers for their contributions
and of course all of you that purchased a calender in support of St. Jude..
MMO Calendar is an annual, non-profit fund-raiser for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
With the help of amazing developers we have put together another one-of-a-kind calendar featuring original artwork from some of your favorite MMO's. MMO Calendar 2010 includes:
- Age of Conan
- Dungeons & Dragons Online
- Eve Online
- EverQuest II
- Free Realms
- Guild Wars 2
- Lord of the Rings Online
- Runes of Magic
- The Secret World
- Warhammer Online
- World of Warcraft ®
As a special thank you to everyone that purchases a calendar this year we have a bag full of prizes to give away! Upon placing your order you will be entered to win 1 of 10 prizes for each game featured in the calendar!
List of Prizes
- Age of Conan -- 30 Day Subscription
- Dungeons & Dragons Online – 30 Day VIP Subscription
- Eve Online – 30 Day Subscription
- EverQuest II -- 30 Day Subscription
- Free Realms – 90 Day Premium Subscription
- Guild Wars 2 – Boxed Copy of Guild Wars Trilogy
- Lord of the Rings Online - 30 Day Subscription
- Runes of Magic - 2000 Diamonds
- RuneScape - 90 Day Subscription
- The Secret World – Closed Beta Slot
- Warhammer Online -- 30 Day Subscription
- World of Warcraft -- 30 Day Subscription
Keep in mind though... even if you don't win a prize in one of the drawings you are still a winner! As always, 100% of the proceeds of the sale of MMO Calendar go directly to the amazing people at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, helping them in the fight for children's lives.
* All calendars will be shipped on Dec. 5, 2009, ensuring Christmas delivery worldwide.
** 10 of each prize will be given away in a drawing to be held on Dec. 7, 2009 at 8 pm CST. Winners will be notified by email immediately following the drawing. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of people that purchase the calendar.